USPS Priority Mail: USPS is abbreviated as the United States Postal Service which is an official postal service offered across all the citizens of the United States. This organization has been initiated in the year 1971 almost 45 years ago. USPS priority mail is one of the services offered by the USPS Postal service. The mails are delivered in 1 to 3 business days based on the priority of the package. USPS has many facilities which will help the customers in order to minimize the charges applicable in which the package can be picked up from the house of the customer without any extra charges. Priority has different services like,
- USPS Priority Mail Express- This is the fastest domestic service, with limited exceptions.
- USPS Priority Mail International- Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days for its successful shipment of the package.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International- Priority mail express international takes 3-5 business days for its delivery of the package.
- Flat Rate Pricing-For flat rate pricing, there is no weighing or calculating needed for the shipment of the package.
- Priority Mail Delivery Map-The priority mail delivery map will provide you with expected 1, 2, or 3-day delivery areas for Priority Mail shipments.
How USPS Priority Mail Works
Priority mail works based on the priority of the customer. These mail services are useful for the people who would like to send a package instantly to the desired destination. When you book your package when the priority mail packages will be sent immediately to the desired destination. In the priority mail, they are different options available for the customers so they can choose any one type of service that they would like to choose. Based on the server that the customer has selected then the USPS will work accordingly.It is also available to track the priority mail shipment that you have booked so that you will know the exact location of your package from time to time. The delivery of the package in completed depend upon the starting date of your package for the package and also takes into consideration about the location. By using priority mail delivery map you can also know the time it took in order to reach the destination within the United States.
How to Track USPS Priority Mail Online
It is very easy to track the shipment of your priority mail by using online service. It will provide you with the exact location and the information of your package when you track the priority mail. Online tracking is one of the most and very fastest ways in order to track your priority mail and know the status of your shipment. The procedure is given below so that you can follow this procedure and track your priority mail shipment location and status.
1. You should just go to the official website of USPS which is www.usps.com.
2. On the top corner of the homepage, you will find track option, click on it.
3. Then you will be directed to the page in which you will find a box in which you should enter the tracking all the reference number and then click on the search icon.
4. It will take some time for the search to be completed and once it is done then you will find the trapped information along with the current location, status expected date of delivery and all other things related to your package.
USPS Priority Mail Tracking Not Updating
When you book your package by using priority mail service and soon after you check for the priority mail tracking information then you will find that the tracking information is not updated. This is because once after you book your package immediately the company will not provide you with the tracked and information it will take some time for the update to be completed by the USPS. Or in some cases even after some time, the tracked information will not be available. In such cases you need not get worried, you can either refresh the page or you can check for it later.
USPS Priority Mail Express Flat Rate
|Free Supplies7||Shipping Price||Dimensions||Great for…|
|Flat Rate Envelope||$21.18 commercial base
$23.75 at Post Office (retail & online)
|12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″||DocumentsManuscripts|
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||$21.28 commercial base
$23.95 at Post Office (retail & online)
|15″ x 9 1/2″||Legal Documents|
|Padded Flat Rate Envelope||$21.64 commercial base
$24.45 at Post Office (retail & online)
|12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″||ClothingBooksBoxed Jewelry|
How To Claim USPS Priority Mail Refund
If your shipment didn’t arrive on the guaranteed delivery date or time, submit a refund request for failure of service within 30 days of the mailing date.
Priority Mail Express International Postage
- You must complete an inquiry process within 90 days of the date of mailing before you can file for a postage refund by calling the Customer Care Center at 1-800-222-1811.
The Postal Service will refund postage only when:
- The inquiry process confirms that there is loss, damage, or missing contents.
- Inquiry was initiated within the 90-day filing period.
- The postmaster has received verification from the Product Tracking System (PTS) or the International Research Group that loss, damage, or missing contents has occurred.
- You have received PS Form 3533: Application and Voucher for Refund of Postage, Fees, and Service.
For more information, see these resources: Priority Mail Express International Inquiry Process | Inquiries, Indemnities, and Refunds
USPS Priority Mail Phone Number
- USPS contact and USPS phone number are available so that you can call the services directly whenever you need to know the information.
- Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
- Track and Confirm’s customer service: 1-800-222-1811
- Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST): 877-569-6614
- Mail Tracking & Reporting : (800) 238-3150
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
- USPS holidays are declared on public holidays and Sunday.
- USPS hours: Monday to friday– 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET
- Saturday– 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
USPS Priority Mail Customer Care & Email
Customers can make a call to the customer service desk for any queries on specified days and at specified times. United States Postal Service has a customer service number that works in pre-determined time.
- E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer care center number of USPS is 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS).
- The technical support team can help the customers in case the web portal of USPS is not working properly.The contact number is 1-800-344-7779.