USPS will provide services all over the world which means that it has the capability of providing mailing services in the range of national as well as International Services. And at the same time, the USPS postal tracking services are also provided for the international range of users. The services are open for international customers with more than 180 countries all over the world. The customers who would like to use International mail services can use Express mail International and Global Express guarantees which are a part of international mail services provided by the USPS. You can also have track and trace option for International Services through the registered mail or packages to the destination using an online tracking system. By using this tracking services if your shipment has started its journey then by using the reference number you can easily know where your shipment is at the present moment of time. The different services which are offered by the USPS International mail services are,
- Global Express Guaranteed- delivery of shipment in 1 to 3 business days and cost start forms $59.95.
- Priority Mail Express International- delivery of the package takes three to five business days, and its cost start from $40.95
- Priority Mail International- delivery of package with six to ten business day for its delivery and the services stat from $23.95
- First-Class Mail International- most preferable service and cost begins from $1.15
How USPS International Mail Works
USPS International mail tracking services will work all over the world with 180 countries. The services are offered in many countries with tracking facilities provided to the customers. International mail tracking will provide you with the facility to send packages to any part of the world very easily and at the same time, you can check the status of your shipment by using tracking tools available. When it comes to the international shipping services then you can use USPS since it provides safety and reliability with your package.The following countries are currently eligible for tracking for Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes.
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- New Zealand
How to Track USPS International Mail Tracking
USPS International mail tracking will help you to know the exact location of your shipment until it reaches the desired destination. They are different tracking tools available for the customers
1.Online tracking – Online tracking is one of the easiest ways in which you can track the shipment location by using online tracker system. In the official website usps.com, you can directly give your tracking number and click on track so that the track the information will be provided by the USPS. You will get the full information on the online confirmation of delivery to you when the package has been delivered.
1. First, go to the official website and then you should go to USPS International mail tracking option.
2. In the page you will see USPS tracking form, you should click on it.
3. Then you should enter your USPS mail tracking number in the form and then click on track button.
4. You will be then provided with the complete information of the shipment location and all the information will be provided regarding the reference number that you have provided.
2. Email tracking – If you would like to contact the service provided during of hours then you can choose email service in which you can directly send an email to the USPS International mail tracking service customer care. While sending an email you should provide your details like tracking number and the information that you would like to know from the USPS. The mail should send it to the email address for email@example.com.
3. SMS tracking – You can simply send an SMS to your a reference number to the customer care representative. The text message can be sent to the number 28777 with all the tracking information in it. Then you will get the reply in the form of a message to the number from which you have sent the SMS.
4. Direct contact – You can directly call the customer care representative at 1 -800 – 222 -1811. You can directly talk to the customer care representative and know about your shipment location.
USPS International Tracking Number Formats
USPS tracking number format is a number which is provided to each and every customer. One of the most common USPS International tracking formats is that it consists of at least 20 to 22 digits. There will be different labels based on the service that you have selected. Generally, there are two different tracking formats available for the customers.
1. The most common tracking format is that it consists of 22 digits number.
2. And the second format is the combination of 13 alphabet and numeric characters. This type of tracking format number usually starts with the alphabet and is followed by 9 digits which end with the US.
USPS International Mail Tracking Not Updating
In many cases, you may find that USPS International mail tracking is not updated since there may be some technical reasons. But you never get worried about the details that you did not get even when you track the shipment location. As soon as you book your shipment if you check the tracking status then you will not find the update is the status will not be updated immediately. So you should wait for some time and then check for your status and this is one of the error that you may find. And the second problem that you may face is that if there is too much of traffic then the page will not be updated properly then you should refresh and check it later.
USPS International Mail Customer Care Number & Email
- Domestic & International USPS Tracking Phone Number: 1-800-222-1811. This number will works Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.
- The United States Postal Service International Tracking Number: 1-800-222-1811. This number will works Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.