The United States Postal service which is also known as the post office, U.S. mail or postal mail services is abbreviated as USPS which is an independent agency for sending and receiving of mails in packages. The United States Federal government is responsible in order to provide the Postal Services for the people in the United States of America. The USPS is one of the biggest civilian vehicle feet in the world. By using USPS services you can easily track your shipment with their real-time tracking information and you can get the visualized path along with the Google Maps. They are many tracking options available for the customers in which they can easily choose any one method in order to translate shipment location very easily.
Entering the USPS Tracking Number Here Check Your USPS Parcel Status
See How USPS Tracking Status Works
The USPS tracking system works with a system which is known as CONFIRM in order to track the package through its delivery process. This confirms system will use intelligent mail barcode which is printed on the package that is provided to all the customers. The bar code is different for each and every individual.The IMbs ask and bus devices which are read with the information in the central database by using this service. Intersystem the intelligent mail barcodes will be read at each hangover along with the route so that it will be easy for the USPS tracking system to track the location very fast. Whenever the package reaches the desired than by using intelligent mail barcode scanning it will give you the location at which the package is. So based on the service what the customer has selected the tracking services will be changing for example if in the case of priority Mail Express then you need to enter the label number which is provided. And you will be provided with the point by point tracking information until it reaches the destination. You have selected USPS certified mail and registered mail tracking service then it will show when it is dispatched for delivery. The intelligent mail barcode Technology can also be used to track the incoming mails and it is also used to identify the center of the parties as well.
USPS Types of Mails
USPS provides different types of mailing services for the customers. Each mailing type is unique in its own way which provides mailing services for the individuals.
- Priority Mail Express: Priority Mail Express is one of the fastest mail services that is offered by the USPS. It provides the guaranteed delivery of the package within 1 to 2 days. Insurance is also available for priority Mail Express services and it is available 365 days a year in many locations.
- Priority mail: Priority mail is easily manageable by a transport and which is available the packages that need to be sent faster. The services offered by priority mail which also includes forwarding and returning services by the USPS. Services offered by priority mail or a reasonable with best prices.
- First class mail: First class mail has a little size square, rigid or meets at least the nonmachinable characteristics that are subjected to the nonmeasurable surcharges. The first class mail services will depend upon the destination and the type of the package. The prices for the first class mail services are affordable with more comfort for the customers.
- Periodicals: The periodicals class of mail is designed for newspapers magazines and other periodic Publications. This is mainly designed for the publications whose primary purpose is to transmit the information to an established list of subscribers are requested. Periodicals must be published at regular intervals at least 4 times a year for a known office of Publication.
- USPS Marketing mail: USPS marketing mail is a mail which is not required to be made as a first class or periodicals. USPS marketing means are available at lower non-profit prices but will require specific authorisation. The price of the mail will depend upon the size and the destination of the package.
- Package Service and USPS retail ground: Package Services is a collective term used for the three classes of mail described below which are primarily intended for specific items.Package Services and USPS Retail Ground mailpieces do not receive expedited service.
|Types of Mail||Speed||Low-Cost||Free Forwarding & Return||Extra Services||Incentives|
|Priority Mail Express||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Priority Mail||Yes||Some options, yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USPS Marketing Mail||No||Yes||No||Only for parcels||Yes|
|Periodicals||Yes||Yes, for In-Country||Free Forwarding for 60 days||No||Yes|
|Package Services/USPS Retail Ground||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
How to Track USPS Courier Online
1. First, you should visit the official website of USPS.
2. In the official page you should go to the tracking USPS service and then you should check for the actual location of your package.
3. In order to check the tracking information, you should provide your unique tracking number that is a given to you at the time of shipping your package.
4. You should enter the tracking number in the field provided and then click on track option.
5. After that, you should wait for it in the system process and the information is generated.
6. It might take some time and after that, it will provide you with the exact information about the shipment that has been tracked successfully.
USPS Tracking Number Format
- USPS Tracking : 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Priority Mail : 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Certified Mail : 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Collect on Delivery : 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Global Express Guaranteed: 82 000 000 00
- Priority Mail Express International: EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express : 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00, EA 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International: CP 000 000 000 US
- Registered Mail : 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Signature Confirmation : 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
USPS Tracking Package Not Updating
In many cases, you may find that USPS tracking package phone number not updated. This is due to some technical reasons and the USPS will take some time for updating your package once you book it. USPS tracking package without tracking number may also be available. So you should wait for some time and check for your tracked information or you can either refresh the page and keep on checking for a certain number of times so that you will get the required information that you are looking for. When you book a package it will take some time for the USPS company to scan your package and get it ready for tracking. Meanwhile, if you started tracking your package then you will find an error because the package has not scanned yet. So you cannot get the travel information immediately once after you have booked the package so you should wait for some time and then check for the information.